Clockwise from top left:
– One of my all-time favourite movies which I can watch over and over again.
– If there is one movie that should be accompanied by a box of fresh macarons, it’s this one.
– A lovely gradient painting by the artist Marian Breedveld.
– Candle light and subtle fragrance make rainy days so much better.
– Vintage Kate on the cover of Vogue UK 1998. I was going through my archives and came across this one. 90s fashion magazine covers look so good today.
– My current favourite dish is a simple wholegrain pasta with baked pumpkin, goat cheese and walnuts, seasoned with fresh italian herbs such as sage and thyme.
– Photoshoot props.